TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion: Michelin Australia June-July 2021 Cashback
The Offer: Claim up to $100 cashback
Michelin Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 84 006 761 628
51-57 Fennell Street,
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Phone (03) 8671 1000
Promotion Type: Michelin Cashback OR Prepaid Eftpos Card with purchase redeemed via online claim.
Purchase Period commences 1 June 2021
Purchase Period concludes 31 July 2021
Claims close: 11:59pm AEST on 31 August 2021
Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of Qualifying Purchase (as defined below).
Retailers participating in the Promotion includes any Michelin retailer listed on the promotional site throughout Australia. Participating Retailers will display Promotion materials in store. Participating dealers can be found in the drop-down list within claim page (https://www.michelinrewards.com.au/june21)
If in doubt, a claimant may ask a retailer whether they are participating in the Promotion.
The Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of Australia, excluding management and employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
How to Participate:
To participate in the Promotion, an Eligible Claimant must:
a) during the Purchase Period, purchase a set of 4 or more any Participating Product in a single transaction from a Participating Retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”);
b) collect and retain a copy of their purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase; and
c) within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of Qualifying Purchase visit https://www.michelinrewards.com.au/june21 using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
I. any requested personal information including first name, surname, address, suburb, state, postcode, mobile phone number and email address and nominate to receive their cash back via a Prepaid Eftpos card or EFT (an electronic bank transfer requiring an Australian bank account BSB and Account Number)
II. any requested information about the Participating Product and Qualifying Purchase; uploading a copy of the purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase (“Qualifying Purchase Receipt”) in an accepted file size/format; and
III. indicating their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
IV. participate in a limited product replacement and maintenance four (4) question multiple choice survey.
*“Purchase” means to make payment in full for a Participating Product during the Purchase Period from a Participating Retailer excluding the following AAA Tyres/Discount Tyre Factory, Ozzy Tyres, About Tyres, Ruband Tyres, Ace Tyres, Stamford Tyres, Statewide Tyres, Apache Wholesale, Supercheap Auto, ATLAS Tyres, Tempe Tyres, CITIC Tyres, The Tyre Factory, Top Tyres, East Coast Tyre Wholesalers, Trade Tyres, Hunter Tyre Distributors, Tyre Depot, Huntsman Products, Tyre Network/International Tyre Traders, Logic Group, Tyroola. Neta Tyres, and Amazon.com.au.
For clarity “Purchase” does not mean:
(a) lay-buys or pre-orders made before the commencement of the Purchase Period or receipt of Participating product;
(b) purchases via eBay, Gumtree, Tyrestock or similar online third-party internet websites;
(c) second-hand Participating products.
If the claim is deemed valid (allow three (3) business days for Validation):
(a) The Eligible Claimant will receive notification by email of claim being successfully approved.
(b) Michelin Cashback rewards will then be delivered by either:
I. Prepaid Eftpos Cards will be issued via standard mail within ten (10) business days of approved email confirmation,
II. Bank Transfer via EFT within five (5) business days of approved email confirmation.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to check that the bank details, and personal details (as applicable) provided are correct to ensure the cashback reward can be awarded. The Promoter will not be responsible for a failure of the claimant to provide correct details. A claimant may forfeit the right to the cashback reward if incorrect details are provided, illegible or details provided are mistakenly incorrect and linked to the wrong account. The Promoter recommends that the claimant checks all details provided on the claim form are correct before submitting.
To remove any doubt, Participating Products are included within the list below:
|AGILIS 3||16" and Above||$50|
|ENERGY SAVER +||16" and Below||$50|
|ENERGY SAVER 4||16" and Below||$50|
|ENERGY E-V||16" and Below||$50|
|ENERGY XM2||16" and Below||$50|
|ENERGY XM2+||16" and Below||$50|
|PILOT SPORT 3||16" and Below||$50|
|PILOT SPORT 4||16" and Below||$50|
|PRIMACY 3||16" and Below||$50|
|PRIMACY 3 ST||16" and Below||$50|
|PRIMACY 4||16" and Below||$50|
|PRIMACY 4 ST||16" and Below||$50|
|XZL||16" and Below||$50|
|PILOT SPORT 2||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SPORT 3||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SPORT 4||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SPORT 4S||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SPORT CUP 2||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SPORT CUP 2 CONNECT||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SPORT CUP 2 R||17" and Above||$100|
|PILOT SUPER SPORT||17" and Above||$100|
|PRIMACY 3||17" and Above||$100|
|PRIMACY 3 ST||17" and Above||$100|
|PRIMACY 4||17" and Above||$100|
|PRIMACY 4 ST||17" and Above||$100|
|LATITUDE CROSS||Full Range||$100|
|LATITUDE SPORT||Full Range||$100|
|LATITUDE SPORT 3||Full Range||$100|
|LATITUDE TOUR HP||Full Range||$100|
|LTX FORCE||Full Range||$100|
|PILOT SPORT 4 SUV||Full Range||$100|
|PRIMACY SUV||Full Range||$100|
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase:
The following documentation must form part of a valid online claim: Qualifying Purchase receipt.
The Qualifying Purchase receipt provided must clearly specify:
- the Participating Product purchased;
- the price of the Participating Product purchased;
- the Participating Retailer of purchase;
- the purchase date;
- the invoice/receipt number; and
- that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full.
Note: Fleet, trade and wholesale purchases are excluded and will not qualify for entry in this promotion.
If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable it will render the claim invalid.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim a Michelin Cashback or Prepaid Eftpos card and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or their Qualifying Purchase receipt/s that corresponds to the claim/s they have submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the claim/s submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid.
Michelin Cashback cards will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
Validation and Notification
All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of The Promoter (“Validation”).
Claimants must allow three (3) business days for Validation to be completed.
If a claim is deemed valid the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying that their claim is valid.
Depending on their chosen Michelin Cashback reward delivery may take ten (10) business days for a Prepaid Eftpos card or five (5) business days for an EFT (electronic bank transfer), following approved email confirmation.
If a claim is deemed invalid, the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying them that their claim is invalid, reasons why (such as but not limited to the purchase receipt provided being unclear) and, if applicable, next steps. The Eligible Claimant will have seven (7) business days from the date of the notification email to provide the requested information to the Promoter, unless expressly stated otherwise in the notification email. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim submitted invalid if an Eligible Claimant fails to provide the required information within the time specified.
Each Michelin Cashback reward will be a relevant value corresponding to their set of 4 or more Participating Product purchased, as follows:
The following will receive a $50 Michelin Cashback
|AGILIS 3||16" and Above|
|ENERGY SAVER +||16" and Below|
|ENERGY SAVER 4||16" and Below|
|ENERGY E-V||16" and Below|
|ENERGY XM2||16" and Below|
|ENERGY XM2+||16" and Below|
|PILOT SPORT 3||16" and Below|
|PILOT SPORT 4||16" and Below|
|PRIMACY 3||16" and Below|
|PRIMACY 3 ST||16" and Below|
|PRIMACY 4||16" and Below|
|PRIMACY 4 ST||16" and Below|
|XZL||16" and Below|
The following will receive a $100 Michelin Cashback
|PILOT SPORT 2||17” and Above|
|PILOT SPORT 3||17” and Above|
|PILOT SPORT 4||17” and Above|
|PILOT SPORT 4S||17” and Above|
|PILOT SPORT CUP 2||17” and Above|
|PILOT SPORT CUP 2 CONNECT||17” and Above|
|PILOT SPORT CUP 2 R||17” and Above|
|PILOT SUPER SPORT||17” and Above|
|PRIMACY 3||17” and Above|
|PRIMACY 3 ST||17” and Above|
|PRIMACY 4||17” and Above|
|PRIMACY 4 ST||17” and Above|
|LATITUDE CROSS||Full Range|
|LATITUDE SPORT||Full Range|
|LATITUDE SPORT 3||Full Range|
|LATITUDE TOUR HP||Full Range|
|LTX FORCE||Full Range|
|PILOT SPORT 4 SUV||Full Range|
|PRIMACY SUV||Full Range|
Every eligible and validated purchase will be entered into the draw 10 times to win an exclusive driving and dining experience including the following:
- A drive in a brand new BMW M3 from Sydney to Canberra
- One night accommodation in Ovolo Canberra
- Exclusive dining experience at Pilot Canberra
- Flights and transfers included for winners from main home city
See terms for entry on page https://www.bosshunting.com.au/motors/cars/win-weekend-drive-michelin/
One claim per person permitted, with a strict limit of one (1) redemption per Qualifying Transaction/invoice, regardless of whether the number of eligible Participating products purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) Michelin passenger, SUV or light truck Participating products.
Note: Fleet and trade purchases by Eligible Individuals are excluded and will not qualify for entry in this Promotion.
Prepaid Eftpos Card Activation and Expiry
Prepaid Eftpos cards are issued by iGoDirect and terms and conditions apply. The Prepaid Eftpos cards must be activated online at https://indigo.cometrue.com.au/ or by phoning card helpline 1800 446 347 within six (6) months from the date of the letter provided with the Prepaid Eftpos card, otherwise the funds will be forfeited.
Prepaid Eftpos cards are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of the card is provided (subject to the activation period) with the Prepaid Eftpos card or when the entire value has been exhausted, whichever occurs first. At expiry any remaining available balance will be forfeited.
1. Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
2. Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
3. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian Dollar/Recommended Retail Price/including GST.
6. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
7. Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
8. All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Cashback Card to the ineligible person. Repayment of the Cashback Card value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Cash Back Card because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
10. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
11. The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Retailers will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for a Cashback Card being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion or Cashback Card provider’s website or associated with redeeming a Cashback Card are the claimant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
b) submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
17. As a condition of claiming a Cashback Card, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Cashback Card suppliers in their absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
19. Cashback Cards must be taken as offered and may not be varied. Cashback Cards are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a Cashback Card is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Cashback Card of equal or greater value for that Cashback Card, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Cash Back Card value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Cash Back Card.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Retailers and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Cash Back Card, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
22. Claimants must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
23. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. Immediately upon submission by a claimant, their claim becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
25. All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding Cashback. By participating in this Promotion, the Claimant also confirms their consent to receiving future promotional materials from the Promoter and/or their affiliates by email or text message. The Claimant may withdraw their consent at any time by following the link providing in such promotional material.
26. The Promoter may disclose claimants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
a) how a claimant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
b) how a claimant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
28. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
Boss Hunting Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Chance to Win an Exclusive Driving and Dining Experience
1. The Promoter is Luxity Media Pty Ltd (ABN: 48 625 597 471, Address: Level 1, 105 Crown Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, Australia)
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies, including Michelin Australia employees. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to Enter
7. The competition commences on18/6, 2021 and concludes on 31 July 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
10. Entrants may enter the competition by
1. Submitting their name and email address to the Boss Hunting/Michelin entry form BossHunting.com.au
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple Instagram accounts.
14. Only entrants who have successfully submitted their details in the entry form at the time of competition close will be eligible to win. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
Number of Entries Permitted
16. One per person, unless otherwise permitted by the purchase of Michelin products in conjunction with the Michelin Australian June-July Cashback offer which will result in the ability to submit additional 10 entries.
Draw and Notification of Winner
17. The winner will be the first valid entry chosen by random selection in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by Luxity Media and Michelin on 31 July 2021.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
19. The winners will be notified by direct message within 24 hours of the draw.
20. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. In the event that the winner is not able to be contacted, The Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner over a one week period, at which point the Promoter will choose another winner.
23. The winner’s name will be available to the public for 28 days after the competition closing date, and can be obtained by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prize On Offer
24. The prize contains the following:
1. Flights for two from the winner’s nearest capital to Sydney, with a BMW M Car provided for a self-drive to Canberra, an overnight stay at Ovolo Nishi Hotel, and dinner at Pilot, valued at circa $3000.
25. The Promoter and Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (Michelin) accepts no liability for any injuries or other experienced by the winner and their guest while undertaking activities or travel related to this competition and prize. The Promoter and Michelin accepts no liability for costs incurred whilst undertaking activities related to this competition. Michelin strongly encourages the winner to arrange personal travel insurance.
26. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
27. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. A prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
28. The driver of the vehicle must be 25 years of age or older. Should the prize winner be under 25, their guest of age may be nominated to drive the vehicle in their place. The driver must also agree to the terms of the loan agreement from the vehicle provider.
Use of Personal Information
30. The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
32. You are providing your information to Luxity Media and the collaborators, and not to any other party.
33. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a game and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a game will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
34. A game and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
35. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.